Indo Rockers
Welcome to Indo Rockers forum!

Please Login to view the full version of the forum
or click on Register if you haven't already!
it will only take 1-2 mins and remove ads.

Thank you :)




Problem Logging in?

[ We Are One ]


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ask / Feedback needed [ASK] share lagu2 hardtrance donk. on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 18:38

searedSr

avatar
Rocker
Rocker
permisi nih bro, boleh minta koleksi lagu lagu hardtrance agan semua gak nih ?? :)
terima kasih. ^_^

2Ask / Feedback needed Re: [ASK] share lagu2 hardtrance donk. on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 23:59

VinkA

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
gw share favorit gw aja nih :)

Swankie DJ & Kash - Sukka Beatz
KNG - hey hey
ASYS - Cheers
Splinta & Dj eM - We Dance Hard
Splinta & DJ eM - I like my beats fast (original mix)


_________________


Recommended Topics :


  • Are you using right genre for Shuffling?
  • Know the Truths
  • Sejarah The Melbourne Shuffle
  • a TB and a True Rockers
  • Shuffling Style ( Bahasa Indonesianya ada di page 3, Post ke-49 )
  • Rave Dances and Street Dances
http://www.indorockers.com

3Ask / Feedback needed Re: [ASK] share lagu2 hardtrance donk. on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 15:47

farhanshidqi

avatar
Rocker
Rocker
gue suka
GonG/hardstyle battallion - rave into the sky
do u wanna ballon - trance generators
showtek - colour of harder style :)

abis itu yang menurut gue paling enak didenger itu
number one - max farenthide , hehe tapi kalo menurut gue ini kurang cocok buat shuffle

4Ask / Feedback needed Re: [ASK] share lagu2 hardtrance donk. on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 22:56

HardblitZ

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
VinkA wrote:gw share favorit gw aja nih :)

Swankie DJ & Kash - Sukka Beatz
KNG - hey hey
ASYS - Cheers
Splinta & Dj eM - We Dance Hard
Splinta & DJ eM - I like my beats fast (original mix)


Wah bagus" lagunya, tp susah jg nyarinya ;P

5Ask / Feedback needed Re: [ASK] share lagu2 hardtrance donk. on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 06:06

VinkA

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
billymartin1 wrote:
VinkA wrote:gw share favorit gw aja nih :)

Swankie DJ & Kash - Sukka Beatz
KNG - hey hey
ASYS - Cheers
Splinta & Dj eM - We Dance Hard
Splinta & DJ eM - I like my beats fast (original mix)


Wah bagus" lagunya, tp susah jg nyarinya ;P

emg susah tapi somehow gw udah ada semua xP


_________________


Recommended Topics :


  • Are you using right genre for Shuffling?
  • Know the Truths
  • Sejarah The Melbourne Shuffle
  • a TB and a True Rockers
  • Shuffling Style ( Bahasa Indonesianya ada di page 3, Post ke-49 )
  • Rave Dances and Street Dances
http://www.indorockers.com

6Ask / Feedback needed Re: [ASK] share lagu2 hardtrance donk. on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 14:55

searedSr

avatar
Rocker
Rocker
farhanshidqi wrote:gue suka
GonG/hardstyle battallion - rave into the sky
do u wanna ballon - trance generators
showtek - colour of harder style :)

abis itu yang menurut gue paling enak didenger itu
number one - max farenthide , hehe tapi kalo menurut gue ini kurang cocok buat shuffle

bukannya hardstyle batallion itu genrenya hardstyle yah broo ?? ~_~

but, thx. ^^

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 

Forumotion's free forums | © PunBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum