Indo Rockers
Welcome to Indo Rockers forum!

Please Login to view the full version of the forum
or click on Register if you haven't already!
it will only take 1-2 mins and remove ads.

Thank you :)

Problem Logging in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indo Rockers
Welcome to Indo Rockers forum!

Please Login to view the full version of the forum
or click on Register if you haven't already!
it will only take 1-2 mins and remove ads.

Thank you :)

Problem Logging in?
Indo Rockers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ We Are One ]

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Style & Classification Mon 21 Mar 2011, 18:47

treize13

treize13
Admin
Admin
First topic message reminder :

i just remember, gw perna dapet note dari temen shuffle gw d sg, he's good, he's the leader of SDF in sg. (first shuffle team in sg)
this note is bout, styles and classification in shuffle. bwat gw ini sih penting ya bwat yg masi blajar shuffle. jd lo bs tau which style r u refering to. jadi bisa focus in one style. thats better right? i hope this note wld be so usefull to all of u.

=================================================

Hey guys, just want to share my views and classifications of the melbourne shuffle.

Note: These are for my own personal reference and i hope it will help certain people understand what every "style" is about cause people will say STOP CLASSIFYING IT !! ITS JUST THE MELBOURNE SHUFFLE!!! Yes it is....but come on man? If you don't do it....someone else will do it for you...and you will be like omg wtf is MAS Style...wtf man? But if you give it leeway sorta *The TB guidelines* Then you give people the basic understanding of what and why each style is classified the way it is.

To me there are many classifications of the MELBOURNE SHUFFLE
Melbourne Shuffling - Mix of runningman and the "T-Step" and a little upper body movement with some kicks and spins...more chilled and relaxed
Refer to Ben :

Old Schooling - More T-step and a little runningman (depending on the shuffler) but essentially there is more emphasis on creativity using the whole body. *upper and lower*
Refer to Kitchen Shuffler :

New School - What you might call tb style emphasis on the overuse of the runningman with lots of force and a couple of spins and kicks....for reference look up HSA Sacco or HSK Mikki. No i have nothing against them (thats sorta lie with mikki but w/e) but these are just examples.

Ahhh now we get to the interesting part....

MAS Style - A carbon copy of any "famous" malaysian shuffler. e.g Ochibi, Speedodevo (Now he sucks LOL) etc etc all those big names bleh... But essentially everyone has a different style but it only becomes a classification once a whole bunch of faggots copy it....sometimes it is a requirement to copy it for lets say a competition where everyone has to look the same to be in sync (but still can have their own individual style)
Refer to the THF Performance :

Honestly massive respect to these guys for being able to "conform" as well ass maintain they're individuality during the solo section. you might think that they are faggots cause they look like everyone else...but think of it this way, if you started to shuffle with certain moves and patterns and every kid followed you, do you think its right for someone from here to all you a fag?

Hardstyling : The focus of a a nice good hard rock Steady Runningman and move sets (not MOVES but your own patterns and sets that make you unique) that define you as a hardstyler.(This will be a controversial topic and ill get flamed more or less but this is just my opinion) Because in reference to melbourne rockers 2 they almost all shuffled exactly the same to me *thats why i could classify them as a style* Please do not take offence with this as i love melbourne rocking. Anyhow

I break this up into 2 Melbourne Rockers and the Rockers

Melbourne Rocker - Harder runningman using a crunch movement (your ab's) mixed with plenty of slides kicks and hat tricks.
Refer to Melbourne Rockers 2 -

Rockers - More emphasis on a unique style of runningman and certain move sets that make you more of an individual
Refer to Len :
Refer to Yan And Slackshoes :

Well this concludes my descriptions and i will update it when i have more time cause im in class now LOL.

Love Love,

Xero

======================================================
gpp klo blom sampe tahap itu, at least lo mnuju k style yg jelas. sbener nya lebih gampang klo blajar shuffle tau lo mau blajar yg mana, dan lebih bagus lagi klo ada orang yg inspired lo. jadi ada yg bsia d jadiin contoh, based on their styles. tp inget, smua orang punya style sendiri2, jd ga mungkin lo bisa tiru exactly the same.

ini mungkin lebih jelas bwat contoh MAS style.

differences from melbourne lebih ke runningman nya. peratiin runningman nya beda bgt sm melbourne. MAS style doing the RM using their body. mreka ngedorong kakinya pake badan. and the variations also, MAS punya lebih banyak dan punya ciri khas sendiri yg jelas beda bgt dari melbourne. skarang melbourne doing more gliding as their variations.

Sbnrnya semua nya sama aja: Melbourne Shuffling.
Sengaja dibahas styles dsini buat yang pengen memperdalam aja biar lebih gampang buat dicerna :)
Just do whatever you want, it's Melbourne Shuffle!

Last edited by treize13 on Wed 11 May 2011, 20:22; edited 3 times in total

26Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Wed 27 Jul 2011, 00:30

Kepala.Hansip

Kepala.Hansip
prikitiew dl disini

wah gw sebenernya masi bingung ni style gw ape...

om jeje tolong kasih tau dong, kan last yang liat ente
hehehe

27Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Fri 26 Aug 2011, 08:16

Yudha

Yudha
Rocker
Rocker
Gue lebih tertarik ke gaya nya speedodevo deh. Flow nya enak banget

28Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Fri 26 Aug 2011, 11:00

kieferSP

kieferSP
Rocker
Rocker
Wuih ternyata shuffle banyak style nya ya sama keren2 pula gue suka yang len hardstyle bro :hihi:

29Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:21

BerdayGio

BerdayGio
Rocker
Rocker
Style gue lebih Melbourne Shuffle sama New School dan gue bisa Hardstyling :D

30Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Tue 27 Sep 2011, 20:07

mikail.abdullah

mikail.abdullah
lagi belajar rocker, kaki masih kaku bgt :(

31Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Sun 09 Oct 2011, 16:35

RC

RC
Rocker
Rocker
Dolo gw itu hardstyle cuma karena beberapa alasan,Sekarang gw lebih ke rockers bro!! :] :]

32Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Fri 23 Dec 2011, 11:49

aulloo

aulloo
Rocker
Rocker
Old school -ing !!!!! :hihi: :hihi:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Universal-Hardstyle/19057127097128

33Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Thu 29 Dec 2011, 13:50

Naeda13

Naeda13
wihhh..
keren2 MAS style..
kece bang kevin :thumbup:

34Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Thu 29 Dec 2011, 13:57

Naeda13

Naeda13
wihhh..
keren2 MAS style..
kece bang kevin :thumbup:

35Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Mon 02 Jan 2012, 15:19

Arab

Arab
Rocker
Rocker
ya kalo gue sih bilang aja style gue sendiri.. gue jadi teringat akan Lindium wwkkwk My Style is Own Style

http://soundcloud.com/joychristian

36Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Mon 02 Jan 2012, 17:45

Indie.Axell

Indie.Axell
Rocker
Rocker
Gue tetep HardStyle.I Live for HardStyle Beat wahahaha xD

https://facebook.com/axelliovincent

37Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Mon 02 Jan 2012, 18:38

Arab

Arab
Rocker
Rocker
Beat itu gak bisa di sentuh bor, tapi bisa di rasakan.. Dan efeknya bener bener luar biasa buat badan kita ;)

http://soundcloud.com/joychristian

38Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:13

Indie.Axell

Indie.Axell
Rocker
Rocker
Arab wrote:
Beat itu gak bisa di sentuh bor, tapi bisa di rasakan.. Dan efeknya bener bener luar biasa buat badan kita ;)
wkwk yoi joy :D.mantap dah bahasanyaa wkwk ;)

https://facebook.com/axelliovincent

39Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:19

mikail.abdullah

mikail.abdullah
dulu gue masih bingung mau style apaan -.-

tapi sekarang pgn banget jadi MAS :D

40Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Thu 05 Jan 2012, 08:27

kieferSP

kieferSP
Rocker
Rocker
kalo Indonesian style kira2 nanti bakal ada ga yah? ;P

41Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Sat 07 Jan 2012, 10:51

rafi.edrian

rafi.edrian
Rocker
Rocker
Gw jadi tau nih bro apa itu oldschool or newschool :D

https://twitter.com/#!/rafiedrian

42Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Mon 06 Feb 2012, 22:52

aLiLz

aLiLz
Rocker
Rocker
jadi intinya shuffle itu terdiri dari beberapa amcam style yah

43Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Wed 08 Feb 2012, 10:27

m.rizky

m.rizky
Rocker
Rocker
memang ada beberapa style tapi intinya cuma satu ! "Melbourne Shuffle !!" :) :toast:

44Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Thu 09 Feb 2012, 17:06

RC

RC
Rocker
Rocker
Nice bro videonya :] :]

45Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Thu 01 Mar 2012, 20:50

Kid

Kid
Wah bagus nih, bagus buat referensi gw ada di style apa xD

46Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Wed 07 Mar 2012, 07:34

Safeler

Safeler
Rocker
Rocker
old school keren bro, pengen belajar. tapi kayanya butuh waktu lama :D masih rookie bgt

http://twitter.com/ibrahimbama

47Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Sun 01 Apr 2012, 13:09

Ibonx

Ibonx
Rocker
Rocker
wih banyak ilmu baru ane dapet :D

http://kask.us/13379786

48Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:01

xDboys

xDboys
Rocker
Rocker
wah parah nih. udah lama jadi member. tapi baru liat videonya tentang klasifikasinya hehe.
ane download dulu om jas.

https://www.facebook.com/aling.xdboys

49Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Tue 17 Apr 2012, 19:57

VinkA

VinkA
VinkA wrote:

Shandochi wrote:tapi masih ga ngerti bahasanya bro :0
bisa jelasin dikit" ga bro? drunken

blom ada yang smpet transtlate trnyata hahaha xP
gw bntuin jelasin sesingkat2nya tp smoga jelas yah :)
kalo mau liat contohnya lgsg ke Style & Classification aja

1. Melbourne Shuffling
mungkin ini yg orang2 sering bilang ky softstyle kali yah hahaha jd ni style tuh bner2 ngegabungin yg namanya RM n T-step juga ditambah sama sdikit gerakan badan yah ga lupa jg sama spin sama kick. lebih kliatan nyantai n alus ini style :hihi:

2. Old Schooling
nah ini nih style yg salah 1 paling enak diliat :)
ini style lebih banyakan T-step dari pd RM ( tergantung dr Shufflernya ) biasanya ini style bner2 kreasiin gerakan seluruh badan ( dr kaki sampe kpala )

3. New School
nah kalo ini yang biasa orang-orang bilang Hardstyling soalnya ini style kebanyakan orang pake lagu yg bner2 Hardstyle :)
style ini identik dengan RM yang berlebihan dan powerful ditambah Spin dan Kick..
style ini setau gw ngeboom di Melbourne pas taon 2006-2007..

4. MAS
MAS style RMnya sedikit berbeda dr RMnya Melbourne Shuffle.. dia cenderung pake badan buat ngedorong kakinya..yang uniknya dr MAS tuh mereka ngebuat banyak Variasi sendiri (yg gw tau dr penjelasan om Jason ada yg namanya Side Glide ) :D

5. Hardstyling
Fokus pada RM yg powerful tp garing bgt (gw suka nih RM bgini ;P ) dan berberapa Move yg nandain ke 'Khas' an lo sendiri dalem Shuffle

nah Hardstyling di rinciin jadi 2 Style : Melbourne Rockers & The Rockers

- Melbourne Rockers
RMnya cukup Powerful n Garing ( kalo diliat bner2 solid abis nih RM ) digabungin sama Banyak Slide & Hat trick

- The Rockers
ini style yg bner2 unik soalnya RM bner2 dr khasnya Shuffle itu sendiri juga berbrapa variasi lainnya

mungkin ini aja penjelasan yang gw singkat + translate dr gw n banyakan pake kata2 gw sendiri xP
smoga dpt dimengerti yah..:)

sebelumnya ada yg minta penjelasan ttg Style & Classification dalem bahasa indo..jd ini gw post ulang yah disini :)

http://www.indorockers.com

50Style & Classification - Page 2 Empty Re: Style & Classification Thu 26 Apr 2012, 22:48

BeyondB

BeyondB
Rocker
Rocker
kalo yg 'Indo Style' gimana tuh?

katanya gerakannya kaya yg biasa dipake Astro 7 , tapi gw gak tau ciri khas nya dimana

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com